Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Woohoo! another great TOS special!

I can always count on TOS to help me stretch my miniscule homeschooling budget. I have been a subscriber for maybe 5, or 6 years now, at least, and i love getting my magazine! its huge. I love the great authors they get to write articles as well as the AMAZING speakers they get for the expos! John Taylor Gatto last time was AWESOME! Oh and the planners are A*M*A*Z*I*N*G i have the main one and the high school one and they are overwhelmingly complete. I also love the fabulous specials they run a few times a year. This one is one of them, and its a biggie! here's a little blurb from the TOS folks

From November 24 through November 29, we are offering a one-year print subscription for only $19.95, and you'll receive a FREE Cranberries & Cream Homeschooling with Heart tote bag, FREE Schoolhouse Planner of your choice (Includes the 2010-2011 Schoolhouse Planner and any student planner--you select one!), and FREE--our new E-Book: Cranberry Christmas. This offer is extended to U.S. and Canadian residents.

Anyway, this is awesome! i'm so all over this and thought you all might want to be too.

http://www.theoldschoolhousestore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=97&products_id=18985

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment